This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone towards their fitness goals. No matter what your fitness level, you'll get fit, stay fit and get fitter!
How hard is it?
Body Attack is a class designed to push even the fittest of our members. Low impact options are always offered, so beginners, you can have a go too.
What is a typical Body Attack class like?
1. Warm Up- The focus in the opening track is on big, simple aerobic moves to get the body warm.
2. Mixed Impact- This track will take you through an increasing range of moves and footstrikes, preparing the body for the aerobic action ahead.
3. Aerobic- Step up the intensity and range of motion, and get into your personal training 'zone' ahead of the peak track to follow.
4. Plyometric- This is where the class hits its first intensity peak, putting the body under load through quick-fire plyometric exercises often used in sports training.
5. Upper Body Conditioning- Time to bring the heart rate down, recover and build strength. The focus here is on shoulders, chest, triceps and core conditioning work for toning and shaping the upper body.
6. Running- Loosen up with some free and patterned running, and lift your heart rate again.
7. Agility- Test your speed and agility with a big mix of sports-inspired moves, and have fun with some class interaction.
8. Interval- Challenge your cardio system with a series of work-recovery blocks.
9. Power- The final peak where you dig deep and push through powerful moves for maximum effort and fitness results.
10. Lower Body Conditioning- Strengthen and tone the lower body, including the legs and abdominals.
11. Cool Down- Congratulations, you made it... Time to recover and stretch.
What will it do for me ?
Body Attack will increase your fitness, burn fat and help tone the upper and lower body.
What do I need to bring?
Bring a water bottle and a towel. Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate sport shoes.
How often should I do Body Attack ?
If you do Body Attack two to three times per week you will feel fitter, stronger and leaner.
Thankyou! Your message has been received. One of our friendly
staff members will contact you as soon as possible!