This workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music and your choice of weight will inspire you to get the results you came for - and fast!
How hard is it?
Body Pump is suitable for all fitnes levels. Start light, and increase the weight as you feel stronger and fitter.
What is a typical Body Pump class like?
1. Warm Up- Get your body moving, using light weights only.
2. LegsSquats- Use heavier weights in Squat moves that target the big muscle groups and burn lots of calories.
3. Chest- Lie back on the step to work the chest, shoulders and triceps.
4. BackGlutealsHamstrings- Target the back, glutes and hamstrings with lifts and presses.
5. Triceps and Biceps- Isolate and tone the arm muscles in these two tracks.
6. LegsLunges- Targets the legs, shaping and toning the butt.
7. ShouldersArms- Targets the entire shoulder area and arms.
8. Abdominals- Build support and strength in the core.
9. Cool DownStretch- Stretch the muscles to increase flexibility and reduce risk of muscle soreness and injury.
What will it do for me ?
Body Pump will increase strength and tone. It increases the heart rate so it is also a great way to get fitter and burn callories.
What do I need to bring?
Bring a water bottle and a towel. Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate sport shoes.
How often should I do Body Pump ?
If you do Pump two to three times per week you will feel fitter, stronger and leaner. Its a good idea to have a day inbetween classes.
Thankyou! Your message has been received. One of our friendly
staff members will contact you as soon as possible!